The LED downlights are preferred solution for both - main and accent lighting. This is because of the high luminous flux and the relatively low cost of the LED downlights. In this context, we present you a new series TONI LED made from polycarbonate and a built-in high-performance aluminum radiator with high power 10W and 15W and is available in two color temperatures - 3000K (warm white) and 4000K (coollight).
They give enough light for basic lighting individually or in combination with suspended ceilings. The series downlights TONI LED are IP20 and are suitable for indoors use without need for moisture and dust protection.
- powerful downlights with high luminous flux and built-in power supply;
- compact dimensions for mounting in suspended ceilings with limited space;
- available in two color temperatures - 3000K (warm white) and 4000K (coollight);
- made from high quality materials and structure of the die casting to ensure impeccable work in the long run.
Technical specifications TONI LED 10W/15W
- Power: 10W, 15W
- Voltage: 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Light stream (lm): 700 lm (10W), 1050 lm (15W)
- Light output: 70 lm/W
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Useful life time: 25 000 h
- Switch on/off cycles: 12 500x
- Color temperature: 3000K, 4000K
- Color rendering index: CRI ≥ 80
- 90° beam angle
- Dimensions (W*L*H), mm: Ø100*62 mm (10W), Ø140*68 mm (15W)
- Mounting hole: Ø85 mm (10W), Ø125 mm (15W)
- Dimmable: no
- Energy efficiency class: the lighting fixture contains a built-in LED source of the highest energy efficiency class, which can not be changed
- 2 years warranty.