LED evacuation sign SALVE LED
In modern administrative, commercial and industrial buildings, as well as in an increasing number of residential buildings, emergency and evacuation lighting systems are provided. Emergency lighting is intended to be used when mains power is interrupted and is powered by an independent source (battery). The lighting of the evacuation pathway is that part of the emergency lighting which ensures that the evacuation means (exits) can be effectively recognized and safely used in the presence of people at the scene of the accident. SALVE LED VIVALUX evacuation sign has been developed in accordance with the European standard EN 1838:1999 for emergency and evacuation lighting and the colors of the pictograms comply with ISO 3864.
- The transparent board of the SALVE LED evacuation sign has a special texture that contributes to a higher brightness over the transparent part of the pictogram or EXIT sign.
- The LED evacuation sign SALVE LED has a charging indicator, a test button and a slide button for switching between 2 operation modes: maintained and non-maintained.
- SALVE LED can be mounted directly on the ceiling or on the wall using the accessories in the kit as well as hanging on the chain included also in the kit.
- Available with set with 4 patches to be used according to the place of installation of the evacuation sign: sign EXIT or pictogram indicating direction of evacuation.
- A power cord with a plug that can be cut to the required length if is necessary.
- Power: 1,8W
- Voltage: 230V
- Discharge time: 4-5 h
- Charging time: 24-48 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.7V 600mAh
- Light stream (lm): 30 lm
- Colour temperature: 6400K
- Humidity and dust protection: IP20
- Colour rendering index: Ra ≥ 80
- Dimensions: 255x213x25 mm
- Colour: white
- Warranty: 24 months.