Professional emergency lighting fixture CASTOR LED IP65
The use of lighting fixtures for emergency and evacuation lighting, meeting current standards, besides normative regulation it is also leading in the design of lighting in buildings with different purposes. The illumination of the evacuation route must ensure the safe exit of a place by providing appropriate visual conditions and by special signs to assist in finding the direction of escape routes in particular places. The emergency LED lighting fixture CASTOR LED is waterproof with IP65, allowing it to be used indoors as well as in places with increased moisture and dust levels. CASTOR LED comes in set with 5 stickers in accordance with the current emergency and evacuation lighting standards.
- according to the application purpose CASTOR LED could be set to operate in 2 modes: maintained or non-maintained;
- maximum visual distance d = 19 m;
- equipped with a charging indicator and a test button;
- with 5 stickers to be used according to the place of installation of the body: sign EXIT or pictograms to indicate the direction of evacuation;
- polycarbonate housing with the ability to drill a hole in three different walls according to the direction of the power cord;
- in set with a suitable waterproof connector to provide IP65 protection.
Technical specifications CASTOR LED 3,5W IP65
- Power: 3,5W
- Voltage: 180~260V
- Discharge time: 3h
- Charging time: 24h
- Battery: Ni-Cd 3.6V 1000mAh
- Light stream: 110 lm (output in emergency mode)/150 lm (output in normal mode)
- Color temperature: 6400K
- Humidity and dust protection: IP65
- Color rendering index: Ra ≥ 80
- Dimensions: 350 x 110 x 65 mm
- Color: white
- Warranty: 24 months.