1. What information we keep and process?
We gather the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Unified Personal Number
- E-mail address
- Post address
- Phone number
VIVA LTD do not process personal data of under-aged/minors/ individuals without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
2. What purpose do we use the data for?
We use your personal data for one, several or all of the below mentioned purposes:
- To reply on any of your queries addressed to Viva.
- To inform you on new or already existing products in the portfolio of VIVALUX .
- To send you an updated price list.
- To inform you on current promotions.
- To submit useful and important information regarding lighting.
- To send you invitations about forthcoming exhibitions and events, which we organize.
- To ask for your opinion (by on-line questionnaires) in order to improve the quality of our services and products.
- To process and execute your purchasing orders for products of VIVALUX .
3. With whom do we share your personal data?
We work with partners, which have the rights to work with your personal data on behalf of our name, but only if they comply with our standards for keeping, processing and protection of data. That could be courier or post companies, which deliver documents or other cargo on behalf of VIVA LTD.
4. How do you get information about our products, promotions, upcoming events, etc.?
Only if you have explicitly stated that you agree we will send you e-mail information about our new products, special offers, price lists and more. If you do not agree or want to withdraw it, you can do it in one of the following ways:
- Via the unsubscribe link included in each email we send you;
- Or by sending us an email to cancel firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. What are your rights with respect to your data?
If you have authorized the processing of your personal data by VIVA EOOD, you have the following options at any time:
- access to the personal data you provide and information related to their processing;
- the right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic bulletin and other marketing communications;
- the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
Each right can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to: 27A Bansko Shose Blvd., postal code 8800, Sliven, Bulgaria, VIVA LTD.
6. For what period of time do we store your data?
We keep and process your data in compliance with the existing law and never store them longer than the required. Once the target for which we have collected your data, VIVA LTD destroys them, unless the applicable law provides otherwise.
7. Data Protection
We treat your personal data as strictly confidential. To protect them, we take a number of precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures.
8. Contact us
If you want to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about this policy or the way your personal data is processed, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 359 44 411 411; 359 44 666 080; 359 44 662 797
- by post: 27A Bansko Shose Blvd., 8800, Sliven, Bulgaria, VIVA LTD
9. Policy change
We may periodically update this policy. Upon its change, the website of VIVA Ltd. - www.vivalux.bg, will be published its update. If the changes we make are substantial, we can also post a message on the site.