The VIVALUX sensors offer an extremely convenient solution for lighting control. Today we offer to our customers another model of a practical KYLO SR36 small-size motion sensor designed to be built into a suspended ceiling.
The structure of the sensor housing allows it to be embedded in a mounting hole with a diameter - only 42 mm. The KYLO SR36 workflow sliders are located under the front panel, which allows for further changes even after the sensor has been installed.
- compact housing and clean design;
- convenient adjustment of slider operation under the front panel;
- easy to connect to the electrical network through a protective terminal on the back of the housing;
- reliable operation over a long period of time after proper installation.
- Power supply: 230V/АС, 50/60Hz.
- Rated load: 800W for incandescent lamps; 400W LED.
- Detection range: 360°.
- Detection distance: max 6m (adjustable).
- Time delay: 10sec (±3sec) ÷ 15min (±2min) (adjustable).
- Ambient lighting: <3÷2000lux (adjustable).
- Consumption: 0,5W.
- Detection moving speed: 0.6÷1.5m/s.
- Degree of protection: IP20.
- Installation height: 2,2÷4m.
- Warranty: 12 months.