Economical series directional LED lamps BETA LED 3W
The series of directional LED lamps BETA LED 3W offer high-quality illumination at an affordable price as they operate at standard 230V and no voltage-reducing transformer is needed. The BETA LED lamps have two lamp bases - GU10 and G5.3 and three colour temperatures - 3000K, 4000K and 6400K. This allows the user to choose an excellent lamp according to their luminaires installed at home, in administrative buildings, in commercial, production or service premises.
- energy saving - consumes only 3W but delivers 200 lm; the light output is 67 lm/W;
- economical lighting - low cost of lamps that work at 230V and no additional investment needed for a voltage transformer;
- the lamps are available in three colours - warm white (3000K), cold (4000K) and daylight (6400K) light and allow for use in rooms with different applications;
- a matte diffuser for maximum visual comfort.
- Power: 3W
- Voltage: 230V
- Luminous flux (lm): 200 lm
- Light output: 67 lm/W
- Colour temperature: 3000K (warm light), 4000K (cold light), 6400K (daylight)
- Lamp base: GU10, G5.3
- Useful life time: 15 000 hours
- Switch on/off cycles: 15 000x
- 100° beam angle
- Colour rendering index Ra ≥ 80 - for excellent color reproduction
- Dimensions: JDR GU10: Ø 50 x 55 mm; JCDR G5.3: Ø 50 x 50 mm
- It does not contain mercury
- Dimmable: no
- 2 years warranty
- Energy class A .