FLICK LED VIVALUX - highly effective series filament LED lamps, analogue of ordinary incandescent lamps
FLICK LED series are filament lamps in the production of which is used COG (chip on glass) technology. This means that the LED component is mounted on a sapphire base. FLICK LED lamps are visually similar to their incandescent equivalents A55, B35 and G45.
FLICK LED are ideal for general lighting where the purpose is to create a cozy and warm atmosphere in the house, hotel, restaurants, lounges, public places etc.
FLICK LED filament lamps have extremely high efficiency - over 100 lm/W, does not contain mercury, have a long useful life time – 25 000 hours and provide perfect illumination by light scattering in all directions (360°).
- Power: 4W, 6W, 8W (A55 standard form); 4W (candle - B35); 2W, 4W (ball - G45)
- Voltage: 230V
- Lumens (lm): 720 lm (8W); 650 lm (6W); 420 lm (4W); 210 lm (2W)
- Color temperature: 3000K
- Lamp base: E27, E14
- Useful life time: 25 000 hours
- Number on/off: 20 000x
- Beam angle: 360°
- Colour rendering index: Ra ≥ 80
- Dimmable: no
- Energy class: A
- Commercial guarantee: 24 months.